Audiences use words like “motivating,” “engaging” and “insightful” to describe Mark’s presentations customized to the unique needs of each client—which makes him an in-demand speaker on today’s critical business challenges. Mark’s list, as a customer experience, sales and leadership speaker, includes companies such as Chick-fil-A, Bass Pro Shops, ServiceMaster, World Waterpark Association, Tracker Marine and Dunkin’ Donuts.
“Mark goes further than most when it comes to understanding your business issue or audience. Working for a day as a frontline employee as he did at Dunkin’ Donuts, mystery shopping your business or interviewing key persons, it’s all part of his approach to understand your needs and prepare for a successful speaking or training presentation.”
Make Learning Fun
Your people don’t want boring speakers, but they also don’t want presentations with too much humor or “fluffy stuff” they can’t use. They want relevant, concrete ideas and practical insights that will make a positive difference in their work.
We custom presentations with learning that’s fun but useful, in ways people won’t forget.
- “What a wonderful presentation. You handled the topic of conflict resolution masterfully. The exercises weren’t just fun diversions; they seemed to genuinely stimulate thought and discussion with our group. It was also apparent that much thought and preparation had gone into customizing the presentation. This is very much appreciated!” Missouri Association of Insurance Agents
- “The franchisees at our event were energized by your words and they appreciated the preparation you put into your presentation. Your anonymous call to some of our franchisees were informative and eye opening. Unlike many speakers we have encountered, you left our franchisees with some tools that they could take back and immediately use in their business. You exceeded our expectations.” ServiceMASTER Clean
“Mark, great job! Overall, very good feedback! Some franchisees have requested your contact information, in case they’d like to bring you in for a local session with their teams. I’ll be in touch with how we (Dunkin’ Brands) can continue to work together!” Dunkin’ Brands
- “Mark your exuberance and motivation provided for an exciting end to our annual
Dealer Meeting… a powerful and timely message that got everyone involved.”
Tracker Marine Dealer Convention
- “Your message was right on target. It combined the two things we needed; instruction and humor. You offered us reasonable options in dealing with difficult people and difficult situations… and our staff in attendance are still talking about your presentation. Thanks again for such a wonderful and timely presentation for our event.” Missouri Land Title Assoc.
- “We just completed a very successful convention and much of the credit goes to you. I am very pleased with the quality of information and instruction you gave us. I wanted to personally thank you for a job well done.”
- "Mark, your presentation to a standing room only crowd, energized the room and gave attendees sales tools and knowledge that they were able to take back to their businesses and use immediately. Please accept my heart-felt thanks for your informative and very entertaining presentation."
“Hello Mark! Thank you for speaking at the Young Bankers Leadership Conference. The evaluations look great! A lot of comments about Friday having the best speakers.” Missouri Bankers Association
- “So many positive things are being said about your program to the Bass Pro General Manager Conference. It is generating energy in our company to look at new ways of maintaining our customer base and working to exceed our company standards for customer service.”
- “Mark, it was a very productive meeting as you can tell from the high rating your presentations received. Your enthusiasm was one of the audiences’ favorite aspects of your speeches. Thank you for your efforts in making this a great session and in making such a major contribution to the overall success of the conference.”
- “Challenging! Exciting! Motivating! Valuable! These are just a few of the comments received at the Chick-fil-A Operators’ Conference in Orlando. We would like to add our applause for the excellent presentations. Your effort and research brought our Operators pertinent information. They left encouraged, uplifted and armed with ideas to incorporate into their business. Our appreciation for your outstanding performance. Thank you!”
- “Mark Holmes was my favorite speaker of the summit. I have a lot to take away from him.” “Eric Chester and Mark Holmes were both highly engaging, capturing my interest the entire time. Great presentations!” Dunkin’ Donuts ~People First Summit attendees
Watch Mark In Action
INTERESTED IN MARK SPEAKING AT YOUR EVENT?